While reading through US Weekly this morning, I caught Alanis Morisette’s 25 things you didn’t know about me page. I love this page in this magazine and love reading random facts about celebrities. Although I am not anyone famous, I figure I’d make out my own list of 25 random things you didn’t know about me!
25 Things you Didn’t know about Me
1. I was born in Philadelphia, PA
2. My favorite place to be is at the beach with family and friends
3. I am a huge animal lover and the thought of anyone abusing an animal makes me cry instantly
4. I’ve lived in a five different states so far in my life: Pennsylvania, Ohio, Connecticut, North Carolina, and Georgia
5. I’m slightly obsessed with trashy reality shows
6. I watch the Jersey Shore (see above 😉 )
7. I have one brother, who is 28
8. I’ve known my best friend Tracy since we were 7 and we’re still best friends, even when I’ve moved away
9. I wore braces for 3 years from age 9 to 12
10. I also got glasses when I got braces…and thought I looked really cool 😉
11. I remember having my first crush on a boy when I was 5. His name was Matt Cassidy and I would chase him on the playground during recess
12. Growing up I wanted to be a talk show host…and was slightly obsessed with watching Jerry Springer, Maury, and Sally Jesse Raphael
13. I hated being tall when I was growing up. Now I love my height (5’7)
14. My dad is an Accountant and my mom is a Doctor and works at a college. I admire and love them both so much, they work extremely hard and are amazing people.
15. I’ve been teaching aerobics/group exercise classes for 6 years
16. I was in the sorority Kappa Kappa Gamma and loved every second of it
17. I hate watching sports
18. I would like to run a marathon in the near future
19. For the most part, I am not attracted to guys with big muscles or who go to the gym a lot. I prefer laid back guys who have other interests other than their bodies
20. I partied a lot in college. I went out 3 days a week for 4 years straight and would do it all over again!
21. I’ve done two 185 mile bike rides for charity while in college
22. I love reading books by psychic Sylvia Browne
23. I’m not a big fan of religion, but I am very spiritual
24. I was a vegetarian for about 3 years until I realized I was not getting enough protein and iron. I still don’t eat very much meat, but I don’t like labling myself
25. Today is Andy and I’s 4th anniversary and I couldn’t be happier. I have a one-of-a-kind guy! 🙂
Tell a random fact about yourself!
P.S. I haved added my daily activity log to keep track of my workouts under the workouts n’ such tab! I’m currently focusing on running and increasing my distance. More to come on that soon! 🙂