Here we are at Day 6 of What I Eat for a Week!
Today I tried a new cereal:
This was like a jazzed up Honey Nut Cheerio….which I loved! I also mixed in some Kashi Berry Go Lean Crunch for some added fiber.
I sliced up a banana and topped with 2% milk and breakfast was served! I also had a mug of hot coffee with low fat half and half.
Last night I packed up my lunch to have today at work. I packed some leftover Mexican Potato Frittata and a side of fruit salad.
For snacks to have through out the day I packed a whole wheat tortilla with string cheese (to make a quesadilla), an orange, and some cocoa roasted almonds.
30 Interesting Facts about Me
Today’s topic in the 30-Day Challenge is to list some interesting things about myself. Here we go!
1. I am originally from Philadelphia, PA but currently reside in Cleveland, OH
2. I’ve only had two boyfriends and found the right one the second go around 🙂
3. I played soccer from ages 6 to 13
4. I can do the splits
5. I am really go at doing the limbo
6. My favorite movie is “A League of their Own”
7. My second favorite movie is “Forest Gump”
8. I’ve never broken a bone
9. The furthest I’ve run at once is 7 miles
10. I’ve completed two 185-mile bike rides for charity
11. I’m a Libra
12. I am a clean freak and like things very organized
13. My favorite food is really good crab cake with a creamy lobster bisque soup
14. I was a vegetarian for two years
15. When I added meat back in my diet, I felt much better. I was always tired when I ate vegetarian
16. I love Talk Shows! My favorite is Regis and Kelly
17. I’ve been exercising regularly since I was 18
18. I don’t eat red meat
19. My finger nails grow extremely fast
20. I have not had a hair cut since July!
21. I used to deliver pizza
22. I was almost always the tallest girl in my class growing up
23. The beach is my favorite place to be
24. I crave alone time and always take time for myself
25. I don’t like to be busy all of the time. I need a lot of down time.
26. I love reality tv! My favorite shows right now are the Bachelor and the Real Housewives
27. Right now I like cardio more than weight training…but it always changes!
28. Lifting heavy weights increases my confidence in my self. I feel very strong and accomplished.
29. I am not attracted to guys with big muscles.
30. Fall is my favorite time of year.
Tell me an interesting fact about YOU!