Something about a man cooking dinner is so attractive…luckily I’m dating a guy that cooks! 😉
Last night Andy cooked up his secret recipe chicken (that I will find out!):
Along side the chicken Andy cooked up some rice and veggies to round out our delicious dinner:
Healthy Food Awards
On my 30-minute lunch break at work I sometimes chill out with a magazine while eating. I happened to pick up the latest Fitness Magazine and spotted the Healthy Food Awards. It’s an annual article where they discuss different types of foods that they have tested. This article talked about the healthiest Snack Items (You can see them all here).
Today I thought I would do my own addition of my favorite healthy snack foods since I am an avid snack lover! I listed my top two favorite snack item in each category. Here we go!
Favorite Crunchy Snacks:
- Trader Joe’s Spicy Soy and Flaxseed Tortilla chips: These are especially good dipped in Trader Joe’s Guacamole Hummus and fresh salsa!
- Sour Cream and Onion Pop Chips
Favorite Sweet Treats:
- Oikos Caramel Greek Yogurt
- Honey Cinnamon Almonds from Target: These are great mixed in with the caramel Greek yogurt!!
Favorite Savory Snacks:
- Trader Joe’s Guacamole Hummus (I know, it’s becoming an addiction! I can’t stop talking about it!)
- Laughing Cow Light Creamy Swiss Cheese Wedges
Call me crazy but I don’t like juice or other types of drinks other than water or plain iced tea. So instead I’ll list my top two summer alcoholic beverages, which I always adore 🙂
Favorite Frozen Desserts:
- Small Dairy Queen Hot Fudge Sundae (This is a healthy treat in my book…eaten in moderation of course 😉 )
- Fudgsicle Pops: This classic never gets old!
Favorite Snack Bars:
Question of the Day:
What is your favorite snack right now?